1. Thanks for your incredibly kind comments regarding my prom pictures. I don’t post pictures of myself that often but y’all made me feel great! Seriously, with super sweet comments like that, who needs sugar in their life? Not me! (at least not for 4 more days!)
2. I haven’t posted a recipe in forever. Mostly because either a) I follow a recipe pretty closely and while I may share a link to it or whatever, I don’t feel like it’s mine to take credit for. Or 2) I don’t follow a recipe whatsoever and it’s kind of hard to share something without any measurements or anything. Hopefully that will be changing soon though!
3. I’m considering making The Flourishing Foodie twitter. But, I’m afraid no one will follow me and what fun is a twitter with like 2 followers? Lame.
4. I’m super excited to make Peanut Butter Stuffed Hot Fudge Cupcakes for Easter. With a title like that, how can they not be delicious?
5. I would really love to go gluten, dairy, and sugar-free for a week. I can’t seem to find the motivation to actually do so. I actually think gluten may be the cause of my perpetual headaches. If it is the cause I may cry. I love bread way too much.
7. If you have any comments or suggestions for my blog or things you’d like to see me post about in the future, please let me know :)
8. I have a half day of school tomorrow, no school Friday or Monday and am missing school Tuesday for tennis. Long weekend much? Life is good.
Anything random you’d like to ramble about? I’m all ears!