Remember way back when, when I mentioned potentially doing a giveaway? Well folks, the time is now!
Ways to enter:
1) Leave a comment on this post with any random quote that you like, try to live your life by, or just makes you happy (basically any kind of quote!).
2) Mention my blog/this giveaway on your blog
3) Mention my blog/this giveaway on your twitter
One entry will be submitted for each of the above items completed. So, it is possible to get up to 3 entries. The giveaway will end at midnight on Friday, April 1st. After that a winner will randomly be drawn.
*Open to United States residents only. Sorry, but for shipping purposes I had to limit it.
Also, if you do #2 or #3 you might want to leave me a comment or send me an email to make sure I give you the extra entries.
A few quotes I like to kick things off (quotes I wish I could say I lived my life by)….
- “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” – Mama T (AKA Mother Teresa)
- “The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all.” -Princess Diaries
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter; and those who matter don’t mind.” -Dr. Seuss
Let the Giveaway commence!